Mixify is proud to announce Mashup Week! Starting July 1st, you can attend events with the best mashup artists as they spin the best of the genre.
Line-Up (With more to come…)
DJ Stroke - Sunday 7/1 @10pm
Dotcom - Monday 7/2 @ 7pm
Czar Nicholas III - Monday 7/2 @ 8:30pm
Teets - Monday 7/2 @ 9:30pm
Bearbot - Monday 7/2 @10:30pm
Doug Bogan - Tuesday 7/3 @ 7pm
Fat Superman - Tuesday 7/3 @ 8pm
HOHME - Tuesday 7/3 @ 9pm
House Nerds - Tuesday 7/3 @ 10:30pm
Drip Drop - Wednesday 7/4 @ 7:30pm
Greg Golterman - Thursday 7/5 @ 7pm
D.veloped - Thursday 7/5 @ 8pm
Sweekuh - Thursday 7/5 @ 9pm
DJ abSRD - Thursday 7/5 @ 10pm
Bruneaux - Friday 7/6 @ 9pm
Buck - Friday 7/6 @ 10pm
Top Flight - Saturday 7/7 @7pm
*All event times are in EDT
For press or event information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Another day, another great feature. The Mixify Event Manager is here to help you manage your parties, releases, weekly podcasts, and every other Mixify event you’re hosting.
With the event manager, you can now edit event info, change event time and date, invite friends, and cancel events (not that you should ever do that).
You can access your event manager from your account drop-down in the top right. Simply hover over your name and it’ll be there for you to enjoy.
Mixify’s virtual DJ events are the best way for DJs to release mixes and podcasts, sell tracks, and build their social fanbase.
How It Works
1) Go to Mixify’s Setup Event page, enter your event info, and select a venue.
2) Select a Mixing Option. There are 2 options:
› Upload Mix - You upload a pre-recorded mix (length up to you) that will play during the event. Mixes will publish to your profile following the event.
› Direct Stream - You will stream audio from your software or hardware live to the Mixify event. Learn how to setup Direct Stream here.
3) Click setup event.
4) Once your event is setup, you’ll land on your event profile which you can share so friends can RSVP and leave shoutouts. We also strongly encourage DJs to setup Facebook events to further promote the event.
5) A half hour before the event, ‘Join Now’ buttons will appear on the event profile as well as on the Mixify homepage listing for the event so you and your fans can enter.
6) Once you join, you’ll see a timer counts down until the event start time. In the meantime, you can choose your avatar in the sidebar. (If you’re doing a Direct Stream event, you’ll be prompted to test your audio input. Learn how to setup Direct Stream here. )
8) When the timer reaches 0:00, click the Start button that appears. The event will not actually begin until you click start.
9) The lights will dim, your mix will start or you’ll start broadcasting, and the curtain will pull away revealing you in our cutting-edge virtual venue.
10) Fans can follow you and click-through to your social profiles throughout the event - as long as your profile links are updated in your account settings!
11) Your mix ends (for direct input, you’ll see the option the option to end event), the curtain closes, and the crowd gets another chance to become your fan and share your mix.
And there you have the basics of how Mixify helps DJs release their mixes and build their fanbase with virtual events. We’ll keep you up to date as we continue to improve and add features.
Email us with questions, comments, or suggestions at email@example.com.
We’re proud to announce the launch of our commerce engine! Any artist can now opt to sell their tracks for the set price of $1.49 on Mixify.
For those who have already uploaded their tracks, you can opt-in for sales by going to the uploads page and editing your track settings.
As for Fans, they can add tracks to their cart for purchase from clubs, user profiles, and more.
Let the games begin! We just launched the official Mixify charts so that every DJ can see how they stack up against everyone else.
You can view top DJs with the most XP or Fans by day, week, or all-time.
Click here to see where you stand!
Mixify is live in private beta, marking the beginning of the never-ending online music festival where anyone can DJ live for their friends and more.
During private beta, only those with the magic invite codes can get access. Since you did your due diligence and searched the interwebs to find this post, we’re happy to present you with the original invite code.